A new issue of the popular scientific publication "Customs Herald" has been published. In In № 1/2023 (January – March) you will learn:
In the section "Results and prospects":
– Vladimir Orlovsky: "Customs has concentrated efforts on ensuring stable operation of enterprises"
"In the spotlight"
– A story in a beautiful handwriting ... (Interview with the head of the Vitebsk customs officers team on the 30th anniversary of customs)
"Customs - business"
– New in VAT payment
– Risk management: high-precision setting
– The practice of bringing to administrative responsibility
– ATA Carnet: as a declaration of goods and transit declaration
– Statistical declaration: features and timing
The status of goods has the meaning
– A barrier to currency smuggling
"To help the declarant"
– “Rooibos”: fine lines of classification
– Harmonized system: solutions and explanations to the product range
– Answers to the questions of legal entities
"Our foreign colleagues"
– The fight against smuggling by the customs authorities of the People's Republic of China
– Measures to protect the internal market: the essence and effectiveness of application
– Protection of intellectual property by customs authorities: the experience of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus
– Quality management of transport services based on the internal relationships of private indicators